Certified Organic, Kosher, and Gluten-Free Oats from Canada. – Real Raw Food
🍃Sprouted or activated nuts and seeds
Sprouted means the oat have been soaked for 12hrs, rinsed, sprouted and dehydrated. This process breaks down the phytic acid and other anti-nutrients to make them more digestible and nutrients become bioavailable.
❄️Keep refrigerated up to 6 days. Inside the fridge might be colder than the fridge door.
Monitor the temperature, ideally to be between 2 and 4 Celsius, no higher then 4 Celsius.
Shake well before serving.
😁 BOTTLES RETURN
Thank you for returning cleaned bottle(s) and lid(s).
➡️If you choose to not return, please click here to purchase the bottle(s)
- These are also called Naked Oats and grow without hulls, so they aren’t damaged or killed by de-hulling.- RRF
- a very good source of fiber, especially beta glucan, and are high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- oats are the only food source of avenanthramides, a unique group of antioxidants believed to protect against heart disease.
- lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- offer more soluble fiber than other grains, leading to slower digestion, increased fullness, and appetite suppression.
- a good source of quality protein
- high amounts of manganese, phosphorus, copper, B Vitamins, iron, selenium, magnesium and zinc.
- Only dietary source of powerful antioxidants called avenathramides.
- Oats are known to be a healthy food for the heart due mainly to their high beta-glucan content. In addition, they contain more than 20 unique polyphenols, avenanthramides, which have shown strong antioxidant activity in vitro and in vivo. The polyphenols of oats have also recently been shown to exhibit anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative, and anti-itching activity, which may provide additional protection against coronary heart disease, colon cancer, and skin irritation. – NIH Pub Med